Minecraft players who want to play with their friends may think that creating and hosting an online server is a nightmare. Setting up codes for the server and downloading files so that it works seems to be a monumental challenge, which most will not cope with. However, we can change the narrative by putting an end to this digital horror by finding the easiest way to create a free Minecraft server either on the Minecraft Java or Bedrock Edition. You can do all of this in just 15 minutes. The players need more than twice as long to find and defeat the overseer. After that has been said, Here you will find out how to create a Minecraft server on Java & Dampf .
- Create a free Minecraft server on Java & Dontrock
- Register via Aternos for a free online Minecraft server
- Create your free Aternos Minecraft server
- Adjustment of the Aternos server
- How to connect your server to Minecraft Java or DOMA
Create a free Minecraft server on Java & Dontrock
To create a simple and free Minecraft server where you and your friends can play, you have to find a server host. Here are the best free Minecraft server hosts to choose from:
Register via Aternos for a free online Minecraft server
The server that we will use to show you how to create a free Minecraft server is Aternos. You have the easiest and easiest way to create a free Minecraft server:
- First go to your website and click the “Play” button in the lower corner on the right on the screen.
- Second, create an Aternos account to start creating a server. Use your Google or Facebook to register or simply use the “Register” button to use your email address.
- Fourth, set a password for your server. You can also give the website your email address for recovery efforts if you ever forget your password. Click the “Register” button next to it to continue registering to create your free server in the Minecraft Java or Bedrock Edition.
Create your free Aternos Minecraft server
After you have created your account, you can now start creating a server in Minecraft:
- First go to the “Create server” button in the middle of the screen and click on it.
- Second, choose whether you want to create a server for the Java or Bedrock Edition. You can change the version at any time later. There are also options for changing the server name and adding a welcome message to your server. When you’re done, click on the “Create” button to complete your free Minecraft server in the threat or Java edition.
- Thirdly, click the “Start” button to start the server. However, do not play with it because some adjustments still have to be made.
Minecraft: How to get Honeycomb and what it is used for
Adjustment of the Aternos server
With so many options from which you can choose from other server hosting sites, it can still be overwhelming to find out exactly what things you have to choose at the beginning. Aternos makes it easier than most others to switch some options on their server. Here are some server associations and changes below:
- To change the server settings, first go to the “Options” tab and click on it on the left. You can change basic things such as game mode, level of difficulty and spawns for certain mobs such as animals and villagers.
- Second, go to the “Player” tab in the left area and list the user names that you want to “block”, which means that you cannot play on your server, or “whitelist”, which means that you are allowed on your server.
- Thirdly, on the “Worlds” tab, you have the option of uploading existing Minecraft worlds as.zip files. If you want to download the world in which your server is already located, you can do this on this tab.
How to connect your server to Minecraft Java or DOMA
If the server is ready for use, it is now time to invite your friends and play Minecraft. The process for connecting your server to the Minecraft or Java edition is relatively the same. Follow these steps to join your new free Minecraft server and play on it:
- First go to the server homepage and make sure that your server has the same version as your Minecraft.
- Second, copy the server address by clicking on the copy symbol that looks like two leaves on top of each other.
- Thirdly, click the “Start” button if you haven’t done this yet and open Minecraft on your PC, your console or mobile device.
- Fourth, after opening Minecraft, click on the “Multiplayer” option on the Minecraft homepage.
- Fifth click the “Direct connection” button on the multiplayer screen.
- Enter the copied server address of Aternos and click on the “Enter Server” button.
And so create a server on Minecraft to create a free Minecraft server on Java & Bedrock.
Minecraft is currently available on PC, Mobile, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch.
Attack of the fanboy / captain / How to create a Minecraft server on Java & Dontrock free of charge