In the spring of 2020, the safari area should take place in Pokémon Go. In this live event, coaches were supposed to explore together in certain places, but Crown frustrated the bill. Now the October and November events should be reprogrammed.
What is the Safari area? The Safari area is an event that takes place at a specific time in specific places around the world. The actions are carried out there and the Pokémon that otherwise can not be found in the region can appear. This regularly attracts the coaches.
But the Safari area of the spring of 2020 was canceled due to crown.
New dates have been announced for safari areas. On the site, however, you must register with time to be there. In addition, special safety precautions and social distancing controls are applied.
However, players around the world can participate in the event.
Safari Zone 2021 brings exclusive research and many bonuses
Then the safari areas take place:
- From October 15 to 17 in Liverpool in Sefton Park
- From October 29 to 31 in Philadelphia at Fairmount Park
- From November 12 to 14 in St. Louis at Tower Grove Park
The events are executed on the days specified from 10:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m. local time.
However, if you do not want to make the long trip, you can live the relaxed event from home with a special ticket.
More about Pokémon Go in safari:
- Pokémon GO: The new charging screen offers a preview of 3 great Pokémon
- Pokémon Go: All events in September 2021, what are they worthwhile?
- That’s how you get your spleen and how strong it is
What does the safari area bring? During the respective events, players who bought the ticket will receive the following bonuses:
- Special wild pokémon attracted by smoke
- Special tasks exclusive research and field research
- The smoke lasts eight hours during the event.
- The blocking modules last four hours during the event.
- 2 km special eggs
- Snapshots will surprise the ticket holders for the Philadelphia Safari area!
In the past, the Safari area was also held in Germany, for example, in the center of Oberhausen and the Westfalen-Park of Dortmund. In the Dortmund event, however, there were problems at that time: